No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Visonic PowerG 0-103680 30 Pro Fit Kit
£259.20 Inc VAT
- Stores 1000 log entries
- Optional proximity reader
- Remote configuration and diagnostics with system status indications
- Extensive range of PowerG peripherals for every application
- Remote software updates
- Unmatched affordability and performance
- Up to 64 zones, 32 keypads, 32 keyfobs, 8 sirens, 4 repeaters
- 48 user codes
- Supports partitions
- Up to 2 wired zones, 1 wired siren and 1 programmable output
- Built-in PSTN dialer
- Optional 3G, GSM/GPRS, and IP modules
Visonic PowerG 0-103680 30 Pro Fit Kit
Visonic PowerG(0-103680) 30 Pro-Kit is a professional wireless security alarm system. It is suitable for advanced security alarm monitoring applications and heavy duty operation, it has a superior range, prolonged battery life and unmatched wireless robustness. It provides outstanding wireless functionality with all peripherals. PowerMaster-30 G2 fully answers the most demanding requirements the security industry is facing today.
MP-802 PG2 PIR Motion Detector Features:
- Motion and temperature detection in a single device
- Built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology
- Compatible with PowerMaster alarm systems
- Advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm differentiate between intruders and other disturbances
MC-302V PG2 Door/Window Security Contact Features:
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other openings
- Very small and virtually unnoticeable when installed – Fits any window/door type and décor
- Easy installation and maintenance – Easy to install and remove; visible signal quality indication on the device; large transmission range, enabling repeater-free installations
- Prolonged battery life for up to 3 years (with typical use), with coin-size battery
- Available with white or brown casing
KF-235 PG2 Keyfobs Features:
- Small, slim design: available in a choice of several different styles and colors
- One-click arming/disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and checking of system status
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Long battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Visible low battery indication
Visonic Wireless SecurityVisonic is an international wireless security products and components developer. The company strive to bring smart home security products through consistent innovation and developments. Established in 1973 by Moshe and Yaacov Kotlicki, It became a public company in 2004. Now it is Acquired by Tyco. Visonic is now a private company. With its headquarters in Tel Aviv it has presence well over 100 countries.
R&DThe company believes in strong R&D and innovation therefore till date it had well over 90 patent registered. This speaks loud of its innovations. The company is also ISO 9001 certified and thus have standardization to much of the processes.
Visonic SolutionsVisonic leads in wireless security and provides number of solutions. Some of the solution are wireless security products and detectors for residential and commercial/industrial properties. The company offers advanced intrusion, safety, emergency, communication, remote observation solutions. Products Portfolio The company has vast divers and quality intrusion detection and protection products on its portfolio. Some of its products are unique and unrivalled in its domain. The products portfolio contains products such as wireless protection for home Power G technology, Visonic’s PowerMax and PowerMaster home security alarm systems. We at CCTV builder provide the latest Alarm systems and intrusion protection systems in our portfolio. Our portfolio is diverse and contains number of top brands to choose from. Please do visit us to purchase high quality products that will surly bring you peace of mind. drop us email if you have any query . We will more than happy to address your needs and issues.