No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Visonic PowerG 0-102204 Door Contacts
£48.32 Inc VAT
- Designed primarily for protecting doors and windows
- User-selectable operation of auxiliary input as NC or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors)
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard – enabling repeater-free Installations even in large premises
- Longer battery life for up to 8 years (in typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS – TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Low-battery signaling
- Compatible with PowerMaster residential security systems and PowerG receivers
Visonic PowerG 0-102204 Door Contacts
The MC-302E PG2 is a two-way wireless PowerG magnetic contact device. The device includes a
built-in reed switch (that opens upon removal of a magnet placed near it) and an auxiliary hard-wired
input, programmable as either N.O., N.C. or E.O.L., for use with additional sensors – pushbuttons
detectors, door contacts, etc.
The MC-302E PG2 can be configured through the PowerMaster control panel to allow the installer to
disable the magnet-operated reed switch if only the auxiliary input is needed. The reed switch and the
auxiliary input behave as separate transmitters, although they trigger the same RF transmitter. The
MC-302E PG2 sends the parameters of the specific alarm to the control panel using PowerG two-way
The MC-302E PG2 tamper switch is activated when the cover is removed. a periodic supervision message is transmitted automatically. The control panel is thus informed, at regular intervals, of the unit’s active participation in the system.
An LED lights whenever alarm or tamper events are reported. The LED does not light while a supervision message is being transmitted. Operating power is obtained from an on-board 3 V Lithium battery. When the battery voltage is low, a “low battery” message is sent to the receiver.
Visonic Wireless SecurityVisonic is an international wireless security products and components developer. The company strive to bring smart home security products through consistent innovation and developments. Established in 1973 by Moshe and Yaacov Kotlicki, It became a public company in 2004. Now it is Acquired by Tyco. Visonic is now a private company. With its headquarters in Tel Aviv it has presence well over 100 countries.
R&DThe company believes in strong R&D and innovation therefore till date it had well over 90 patent registered. This speaks loud of its innovations. The company is also ISO 9001 certified and thus have standardization to much of the processes.
Visonic SolutionsVisonic leads in wireless security and provides number of solutions. Some of the solution are wireless security products and detectors for residential and commercial/industrial properties. The company offers advanced Visonic Wireless Alarm intrusion, safety, emergency, communication, remote observation solutions.
Products PortfolioThe company has vast divers and quality Visonic Alarm System for intrusion detection, and protection products on its portfolio. Some of its products are unique and unrivalled in its domain. The products portfolio contains products such as wireless protection for home Power G technology, Visonic’s PowerMax and PowerMaster home security alarm systems. Visonic Alarm System is one of the most known product of the company. Visonic Alarm Reset for Visonic Alarm can be found in Visonic Alarm Manual. We at CCTV builder provide the latest Alarm systems and intrusion protection systems in our portfolio. Our portfolio is diverse and contains number of top brands to choose from. If you have Visonic Alarm Review you can submit it to us and we will be glad for the feedback. Please do visit us to purchase high quality products that will surly bring you peace of mind. drop us email if you have any query . We will more than happy to address your needs and issues.
8 years with typical use
Primarily for protecting doors and windows