No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
System Sensor M210E Addressable/Analogue Detection
£70.67 Inc VAT
- Tri-Colour status LED
- Remote reset of conventional zone
- Detection zone may be powered from AA loop or external 24 Volt dc power supply
- Monitoring of external power supply
- Built-in isolation
- Supervises for open-circuit and short-circuit faults
- External fault input
- Fits M200E-SMB mounting box, or M200E-DIN module rack + M200E-PMB panel mount bracket connection
- System Sensor M210E Addressable/Analogue Detection installation guide
- System Sensor M210E Addressable/Analogue Detection data sheet
System Sensor M210E
The product Conventional Zone Interface (M210E-CZR) links a conventional detection zone to a Pertronic analogue addressable fire alarm control panel, such as the F220, via the AA loop.
The M210E-CZR has an inbuilt resistor. This makes it especially suitable for use with detection zones in hazardous areas.
for more similar products visit our site