No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Quantec QT644 Social Alarm/Telemedicine/PERS
£94.06 Inc VAT
- Compatibility C-TEC’s Quantec and 800 Series Call Systems.
- Quiescent current 0mA (none).
- Alarm current determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
- Indicators Reassurance LED on host call point will illuminate steady when the floor pressure mat is activated and/or its 6.35mm jack plug is removed.
- Connections 6.35mm (quarter inch) jack plug.
- Onboard Sounder No.
- Onboard Infrared Receiver No.
- Construction & finish TBC.
- IP Rating IP41.
- Dimensions 90 W x 60 H x 5 D mm. 2m long lead.
- Weight TBC.
- Operating conditions/temperature-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.
- Quantec QT644 Social Alarm/Telemedicine/PERS user manual
- Quantec QT644 Social Alarm/Telemedicine/PERS data sheet
SKU: QT644 Category: Social Alarm/Telemedicine/PERS Tags: Alarm, telemedicine, Fire, Quantec, Pressure
£94.06 Inc VAT
|Qty||4 - 9||1 %|
|Qty||10 - 19||1.5 %|
|Qty||20 - 99||2 %|
|Qty||100 - 1000||4 %|
Quantec QT644 Social Alarm
- A durable 90cm x 60cm (3ft x 2ft) floor pressure mat c/w 2m lead and 6.35mm jack plug.
- also Designed to trigger a Standard call on a Quantec or 800 Series Call System when foot pressure is detected.
- Typically located alongside a bed to alert staff to the prospect of a wandering patient in nursing homes, etc. Can
- Tough, durable grey PVC finish with a non-slip rubber base.
- Simple and reliable operation
- Easily connects to the 6.35mm remote socket on compatible Quantec and 800 Series call points.
- for more similar product visit our site