No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£146.85 Inc VAT
- 4, 8 or 16 looping video inputs
- 4 IP cameras up to 1080p Res
- it has 4 audio inputs, 1 audio output
- Continuous recording during playback and transmission to remote site
- Remote control with HJC4000 keyboard and Mouse (not included) control
- Built-in DVD-RW and two USB 2.0 ports
- Records up to 400 images per second PAL
- Embedded Linux OS embedded in flash
- PTZ dome control for a wide variety of protocols
- Mobile Apps (iOS and Android devices) for remote access of live, playback and export video, with PTZ and relay control. Relay control function is not available on iPhone App
- Remote access through web browser and/or Remote Software, LAN/WAN (internal NIC), and DSL (remote access software included)
- Self-diagnostics with automatic notification including hard disk drive S.M.A.R.T. protocol
- ONVIF standard v2.1 supported
- Infrared remote control included
- Honeywell HRDP4GNSX Data Sheet
- Honeywell HRDP4GNSX User manual
Honeywell HRDP4GNSX offers an advanced feature set which is ideal for a wide variety of surveillance applications within small to medium-sized retail, financial, warehouse, and educational facilities. The powerful search engines can be used to quickly identify sources of theft and its viewer executable makes it easy to hand over video evidence to others for viewing on a PC using the powerful HFVMS platform.
The HRDPH digital video recorder (DVR) offers clear crisp video using H.264 video compression and a high image per second recording rate. HRDPH supports max 4 IP channels up to 1080p resolution and provides a feature set comparable to many high-end embedded DVRs but at a much lower price.