No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£6.46 Inc VAT
- Insulation class II (according to IEC 61140 standards)
- IP degree IP56
- Mechanical resistance IK08
- Max Ø holes possible 29 mm
- Application Ordinary junctions
- Lid Plain screwed
- Type of material Halogen-free in compliance with EN 60754-2
- Commodity GW44204 data sheet
- for more similar products visit our website
Commodity GW44204,Range 44 CE – Surface-mounting waterthight junction boxes in compilance with EN 60670-1 (CEI 23-48) and IEC 60670-22 (CEI 23-94) and made in high-performance technopolymers. The range includes versions with protection degree IP44, IP55, IP56 with smooth walls or with quick entry cable glands and different type of covers: blind / transparent, deep/plain, press-on/screw (in plastic, also 1/4 turn, or in metal). Available in different self-extinguishing materials (up to GWT 960 °C). Suitable for ordinary junctions, for special uses, and for industrial uses.