No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
C-Tec ECU-8 Voice Evacuation Alarms
£1,309.79 Inc VAT
- Approvals/certifications Facilitate compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed
- Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz.
- Mains rated current500mA.
- Internal power supply 19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault).
- Total output current limited to1.5A @ 230Vac Quiescent current100mA (controller with fault buzzer sounding) plus 1mA per Type A outstation and 3.2mA per Type B outstation.
- Max battery size and type2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.
- No. of lines8.Auxiliary relay changeover fault relay (failsafe). 30V 1A max
- Open collector outputs(OP1): Activates when the ECU is ringing; (OP2) Activates when there is an active accessible toilet alarm call; (OP3) Closes when the handset is off-hook and remains active for 2 mins after it is replaced. 24V, 50mA max.
- Other outputs +24 V.
- Typically used to supply power to equipment connected to the ECU’s open-collector outputs (relays, etc). Engineer (AL3) functions Engineer mode and reset buttons (internal).
- Indicators 128 x 64 pixel LCD display; Disablement; System fault; PSU fault; General fault; Power on.
- ControlsSilence Buzzer.
- Other controls are available but are not applicable as no handset is provided on this unit.
- Product dimensions (mm)410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).
- Construction & finish metal lid and base, RAL7035 grey texture.
- IP Rating IP20.
- Weight 3.1kg (without batteries).
- Operating conditions/temperature-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
- 1 year warranty
- C-Tec ECU-8 Voice Evacuation Alarms data sheet
C-Tec ECU-8 Voice Evacuation Alarms
Ideal for disabled refuge, fire telephone and stadium marshaling applications.
Does not include a handset – ideal for use on networked SigTEL systems that do not require multiple control points.
it Can be connected to up to eight disabled refuge or fire telephone outstations
and Supplied with a backlit LCD display.
Unique ‘auto-learn’ facility allows fast system set up.
Can be semi-flush mounted using an AFP385 bezel.
Operation can be maintained for 24 hours (standby) and 3 hours (in use) using 2 x 12V 7 Ahr batteries.
Easily interfaced to NC951 accessible toilet alarms, PDA range hearing loop systems, strobes, CCTV activation relays, etc.
for more similler product visite our site
C-tecC-tec was established in 1981. since then it grown into well reputed manufacturer in the UK. The company is well known for electronic safety products. Also, The electronic safety product like fire alarm, power supplies, automatic extinguisher, call system, hearing loop system and disabled refuge systems are part of the company portfolio. So, If you are in search for safety equipment. Then you have found the right place to have all what you need.
C-tec Fire AlarmC-tec is well known for fire alarms system and it is the company speciality. it has gained over the decades experience. Many of its products are third party certified by reputed international test approval bodies. Such as the LPBC, the BSI, Intertek and the VdS, confirming to specifiers, installers and consumers. These bodies have rigorously tested our product for design and performance of Europe and British standards requirements. If you need any professional advice or turnkey solution let us know. We will take care of your needs and provide turnkey solutions. We at CCTV builder provide top notch products and C-tec is included in our portfolio. May it be the alarm systems, power supplies, call systems and any other C-tec specialized gadgets. Please feel free to reach us at [email protected]