No products in the cart.
£12.55 Inc VAT
- Deltabell X Light Module to be fitted with the Deltabell Dummy backplate, Deltabell X and cover to make a complete unit
- The lightbox will illuminate the front of the sounder unit at night to maximise the security impact
- 2 Year Warranty
- Pyronix Deltabell X LED Lightbox (FPDELTAX-LIGHT) data sheet
£21.98 Inc VAT
- Poles are internally unobstructed to allow cables to pass through easily
- Features safety bolt holes at top and bottom for secure installation
- Poles can be linked together using BT7823 or BT7824 Joiners
- Includes BT7057 pole ring
- Length: 1m
- 10 Year Warranty
- b-tech-bt7850-100/B data sheet
£23.36 Inc VAT
- Module surface mount box Loop Powered devices reducing cost of installation and maintenance
- Individual addresses to maximise information and fl exible cause and effect
- Each device with EN54-17 short circuit handling for enhanced system integrity
- Comprehensive range of functionality in each device variant to simplify system design
- Complete range of mounting enclosures and accessories
- Options to connect conventional fire detectors such as flame and beam detectors
- Certified to EN54-17 and EN54-18
- System Sensor M200E-SMB Modules data sheet
- System Sensor M200E-SMB Modules Certified to EN54-17 and EN54-18 user manual
£12.28 Inc VAT
- Accessory collar for use with 50mm poles
- Choice of 3 colours: Silver, Black or Chrome cover plate
- 10 Year Warranty
- B-Tech Bt7052/B Bracket Mon 50Mm Pole Collar Blk data sheet
£41.67 Inc VAT
- Power requirements Supply volts: 12-32V regulated d.c.; Supply current: 12-15mA.
- Controls Adjust input level.
- Input signal level N/A.
- Gain 55dB.
- Level control 0dB to -46dB.
- Input impedance N/A.
- Phantom volts N/A.
- Signal to noise ratio Greater than 75dB.THD + noiseLess than 0.02%
- Product dimensions (mm)W 85 x H 85 x 15 D mm.
- Mount on a standard 25mm single gang UK back box.
- Construction & finish Plastic.
- IP Rating IP20.
- Weight TBC.
- Operating conditions/temperature-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
- 5 year warranty
- C-Tec APM Induction Loops user manual
- C-Tec APM Induction Loops data sheet
£30.16 Inc VAT£30.16 Inc VAT Add to cart
- Can be used to mount a Ø50mm pole to the ceiling or to the floor
- Heavy duty steel capable of supporting substantial loads
- Multiple grub screws allow micro-adjustment of the pole to ensure a perfectly angled drop, even with heavy loads attached
- Integrated cable management through the top or side of the mount
- Includes cover plate for a neat and tidy installation
- B-Tech Bt7822/B Bracket Mon Bt7822B Ceil Pole Mnt Blk data sheet