No products in the cart.
£41.66 Inc VAT
- Intelligent Manual Call Point (Yellow)
- Resettable operating element
- Easy access, front reset mechanism
- E-Z fit connector system for installation
- Ergonomic reset key
- 170° viewable LED
- Continuity link for cable insulation testing
- Suitable for semi flush or surface mounting
- Apollo SA5900-904APO Fire installation guide
- Apollo SA5900-904APO Fire data sheet
£17.71 Inc VAT
- it is high-quality lockable double pole Fire Alarm Control Panel Mains Keyswitch.
- also Allows the Mains supply to a fire alarm panel to be switched on or off in accordance with BS 5839-1.
- also Ideal for use during routine test and maintenance (e.g. battery test, main board replacement etc). Note, if working on the Mains in the panel you must also follow correct practice and isolate the Mains supply at the distribution board.
- the product Fits on a standard UK 47mm flush or surface mount back box.
- Supplied with 2 x M3.5 25mm fixing screws.
- BS EN60669-1 compliant.
- Always read the full installation and operating instructions supplied with the unit before use.
- C-Tec BF319 Fire Accessory Products user manual
- C-Tec BF319 Fire Accessory Products sheet
£57.93 Inc VAT
- WALL SOUNDER BEACON
- Single Loop Address – addressed via the
TCH-B100 Hand Held Programmer
- Variable Sound Output
90 ~ 102 dB(A) (±2 dB(A)) output at 1 metre
- Sounder and Beacon can operated
- 0.5 or 1Hz flash frequency*
- High Intensity LED technology
- Fits Hochiki Standard or Isolator Base
- 51 User-Selectable Tones (all tones EN54-3
- Auto-Shutdown feature prevents noise
- ‘O’ Rated Beacon to EN54-23
- Hochiki CHQ-WSB2/WL Fire data sheet