No products in the cart.
£113.79 Inc VAT£113.79 Inc VAT Add to cart
- 3.5 2Tb Hard Disk Drive
- Designed to record 90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%
- Workload rating of 180TB/year
- NVR-ready design
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty
- Lower power consumption