No products in the cart.
£97.23 Inc VAT
- Network communication module for the IP connected control panels
- Signalling formats: Fast Format IP (UK Only), Contact ID IP, SIA IP
- Supports upload/downloading (via Insite UDL software)
- Certified as SP5
£315.63 Inc VAT
- Unmatched affordability and performance
- Up to 64 zones, 32 keypads, 32 keyfobs, 8 sirens, 4 repeaters48 user codes
- Supports partitions
- Up to 2 wired zones, 1 wired siren and 1 programmable output
- Built-in PSTN dialler
- Optional 3G, GSM/GPRS, and IP modules
- Stores 1000 log entries
- Optional proximity reader
- Remote configuration and diagnostics with system status indications
- Extensive range of PowerG peripherals for every application
- Remote software updates
£34.97 Inc VAT
- Compatibility Suitable for use with SigTEL ECU-4, ECU-8, ECU-8S and ECU-8NT controllers).
- Product dimensions (mm) Front face when in situ measures 456 W x 293 H mm.
- Actual depth of bezel is 31mm.
- Hole required for semi-flush mounting is 412 W x 255 H x 50 D mm.
- Construction & finish Mild steel.
- Weight 0.50kg.
- Bezel for semi-flush mounting ECU-8 Controllers
- 1 Year warranty
- C-Tec EVC385 Voice Evacuation Alarms data sheet
£949.00 Inc VAT
- Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Compatibility with Apollo’s XP95/Discovery protocol.
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
- Two programmable inputs.
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
- An investigation delay period function.
- Phased evacuation facility.
- An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop.
- An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode power supply.
- Adjustable contamination levels.
- Earth fault monitoring.
- Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
- 999 event monitoring.
- An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
- Optional flush-mounting bezel and glazed stainless steel enclosure also available.
- Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.
- 1 year warranty
- C-Tec XFP502/X Fire Control Panels data sheet