No products in the cart.
£41.62 Inc VAT
- 2 Position
- Maintained contact (key pulls in both positions)
- 1 x normally open, 1 x normally closed circuit
- Laser etched legend
- 2 keys supplied (additional keys available to order)
- Keyed alike as standard (key differs available)
£69.94 Inc VAT
- Enable/disable controls
- Group isolate to disable I/O across network
- For use to start/enable a class change
- Trapped and un-trapped key switches available
- Control of multi-sensor/device sensitivity mode change
- Simple to install and configure
- Trapped and Un-trapped key switches
- Advanced Electronics MXP-516 Fire Control Panels
- Advanced Electronics MXP-516 Fire Control Panels data sheet
£17.71 Inc VAT
- it is high-quality lockable double pole Fire Alarm Control Panel Mains Keyswitch.
- also Allows the Mains supply to a fire alarm panel to be switched on or off in accordance with BS 5839-1.
- also Ideal for use during routine test and maintenance (e.g. battery test, main board replacement etc). Note, if working on the Mains in the panel you must also follow correct practice and isolate the Mains supply at the distribution board.
- the product Fits on a standard UK 47mm flush or surface mount back box.
- Supplied with 2 x M3.5 25mm fixing screws.
- BS EN60669-1 compliant.
- Always read the full installation and operating instructions supplied with the unit before use.
- C-Tec BF319 Fire Accessory Products user manual
- C-Tec BF319 Fire Accessory Products sheet