No products in the cart.
£199.86 Inc VAT
- Approvals/certifications Facilitate compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed
- Supply/operating voltage 11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).
- Quiescent current 3m AA ctivation current 25mA (current draw when intercom is in use).
- Open collector outputsO/P +Ve & O/P –Ve (closes when outstation is active, typically used to trigger a third party CCTV camera, opto-isolated, normally open, max. 24 V DC, 3 mA).
- Indicators Red call in progress LED Controls External ‘Push to Call or Answer’ button (Off Hook); Internal Loudspeaker volume control; Engineer’s “On Hook” and “Off Hook” pins.
- Expansion connections AFILS +Ve & AFILS –Ve (typically connected to the line-level input of an optional induction loop amplifier): Off-Hook and -Ve (can be optionally connected to an NC951 accessible toilet alarm kit (see instructions for details).
- Product dimensions (mm)160 W x 240 H x 53 D mm.Construction & finish Green steel.
- IP Rating IP20.
- Weight 1.3 kg.
- Operating conditions/temperature -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
- 1 year warranty
- C-Tec EVC302GS Voice Evacuation Alarms data sheet