No products in the cart.
£126.98 Inc VAT
- Elmdene’s new STX range of high quality, cost effective EN54-4, 3rd party certified power supplies are designed specifically for Fire applications
- Available in 24V dc 1A, 2A, 5A and 10A power variants in a choice of enclosures they are capable of providin
- Certified by UL to EN54-4:1997 +A1 +A2.
- Up to 5A current to load at 27.6V dc nominal regulated output.
- Charging capability to support 7 or 17/18Ah batteries.
- Electronic overload protection shuts down output until overload or short circuit is removed.
- Battery Monitor detects battery missing, low battery, short-circuit or reverse connection or circuit
impedance (Ri) in excess of 500mΩ caused by connector or wiring corrosion within 4hours.
- Battery charging circuit is energised only when a battery is correctly connected and the battery voltage
is greater than 14 V.
- No loss of output during automatic connection of battery to load on loss of mains.
- Deep discharge protection disconnects battery from load when battery voltage falls below 21 V.
- Diagnostic indicator LED (Orange) (Internal).
- Fault indicator LED (Yellow) flashes on detection of output fault, battery fault, charger fault and mains
- Mains indicator LED (Green) showing mains present Indicators check at start-up.
- Optional RS232 serial interface for fault reporting and diagnostics.
- Elmdene STX2405-C Power Management data sheet
£17.48 Inc VAT
- Key removable in both positions
- 3 Year warranty
- KAC K20SRS-01 Pull Stations/Manual Call Points cover data sheet
£871.94 Inc VAT
- Tests fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and combination detectors up to 90°C
- For use with Solo Poles
- 2 x Battery Batons and 1 x Charger
- Detector manufacturer approved and UL Listed
- 1 year warranty
- Detectortesters SOLO461-001 Fire Testers data sheet
£28.56 Inc VAT
- Deep base red body, red lens
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Switch selectable beacon only feature
- 1 year warranty
- Cranford Controls 511-097L Horn (Sounder)/Strobes (Beacons) installation guide
- Cranford Controls 511-097L Horn (Sounder)/Strobes (Beacons) data sheet