No products in the cart.
£915.94 Inc VAT
- Approvals/certifications Facilitate compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed
- Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz.
- Mains rated current500mA.
- Internal power supply 19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault).
- Total output current limited to1.5A @ 230Vac Quiescent current100mA (controller with fault buzzer sounding) plus 1mA per Type A outstation and 3.2mA per Type B outstation.
- Max battery size and type2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.
- No. of lines8.Auxiliary relay changeover fault relay (failsafe). 30V 1A max
- Open collector outputs(OP1): Activates when the ECU is ringing; (OP2) Activates when there is an active accessible toilet alarm call; (OP3) Closes when the handset is off-hook and remains active for 2 mins after it is replaced. 24V, 50mA max.
- Other outputs +24 V.
- Typically used to supply power to equipment connected to the ECU’s open-collector outputs (relays, etc). Engineer (AL3) functions Engineer mode and reset buttons (internal).
- Indicators 128 x 64 pixel LCD display; Disablement; System fault; PSU fault; General fault; Power on.
- ControlsSilence Buzzer.
- Other controls are available but are not applicable as no handset is provided on this unit.
- Product dimensions (mm)410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).
- Construction & finish metal lid and base, RAL7035 grey texture.
- IP Rating IP20.
- Weight 3.1kg (without batteries).
- Operating conditions/temperature-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
- 1 year warranty
- C-Tec ECU-8 Voice Evacuation Alarms data sheet
£145.71 Inc VAT