No products in the cart.
- Suitable for use on aluminium doors
- Facility to change duty from fail-safe to fail secure and vice-versa
- The compact mechanism fits into an aluminium jamb section as shallow as 44.45mm
- Electrical actuation unlocks the strike jaw, releasing the latchbolt so the door can be opened without operating the latch itself
£216.61 Inc VAT£216.61 Inc VAT Add to cart
- The 7100 series have flat faceplates for mounting in the frame of a single action single leaf doors.
- 907kg holding force (2000lbs)
- Round corners of faceplate to aid installation into aluminium doors
- 3 year guarantee
£62.03 Inc VAT
- Surface mount
- 12 or 24Vdc operation
- Innovative visual indication
- Z&L bracket available
• External magnet.
• Dual voltage 12v/24v.
• Side or face fixing.
• Armature comes with fixing
• BKEX1200ZL (ZL Bracket)
• BKEX1200L (L Bracket)£39.08 Inc VAT
£26.32 Inc VAT
- Fully adjustable Z & L bracket set for slim maglocks
- Suitable for inward opening doors
- Maximum adjustment = 18mm
- Anodised aluminium finish
- 2 required for double maglocks
£24.22 Inc VAT
- Make: Magnetic Solutions
- Model code: MS101520Z
- Door Open Type: Inward door open type
£77.95 Inc VAT
- Make: Alpro
- Model code: EL902
- Lock Type: Electric Locks
- Fail-Open/ Fail-Secure: Fail-Open/Fail-Secure
- Voltage: 24 V DC
Operation: Surface or Mortice Fail safe
Operating voltage: 12 V DC or 24 V DC
Coil impedance: 60 ohms or 220 ohms
Current consumption: 200 mA at 12 V DC, 110 mA at 24 V DC
Pressure: withstands up to 300 Kg of impact (breakdown at 600 Kg)£23.77 Inc VAT
£142.89 Inc VAT
- Fire Tested (30 & 60 minute timber door sets)
- Slimline mini magnet
- Clean and compact design in aluminium.
- Multi LED indication and monitoring on ML600-D-M
- No residual magnetism