No products in the cart.
£104.85 Inc VAT
- Auto-Aligning Beam Detector
- Dimensions (controller with base) Width 202mm Height 230mm Depth 87mm Weight 1000g
- Dimensions (detector with base) Width 134mm Height 131mm Depth 134mm Weight 500g
- Dimensions (universal bracket) Width 135mm Height 135mm Depth 71mm Weight 200g
- Dimensions (reflector) Width 100mm Height 100mm Depth 10mm Weight 100g
- data sheet
£202.10 Inc VAT£202.10 Inc VAT Add to cart
- Minimalistic and modern design – discreetly blends-in to any type of home
- Boiler Plus Compliant
- Adaptive control function – accurately and efficiently helps maintain the required temperature setting
- Optimum start & stop technology – drastically increases the efficiency of your heating system
- Factory pre-bound to the RF receiver unit – allows for simple, fuss-free installation
- Wall-mounting backplate and table stand included allows for the ultimate installation flexibility
- Large back-lit LCD display with time and temperature makes it easy to read current and desired temperature setting
- Simple and ergonomic user interface with only 5 buttons – makes it very easy to use and setup heating programs
- Built-in memory holds the user program indefinitely
£98.31 Inc VAT
- Based on research by Fibar Group S.A.
- Depending on the settings.
Fresh air without wasting the heat and money
- The FIBARO Temperature Sensor can be purchased as part of the FIBARO Heat Controller set or separately.
Work at a particular place and time
Works with 98% of radiator types
£65.53 Inc VAT
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller.
- Allows for controlling:
- RGB/RGBW LED strip,
- one-color LED strips,
- halogen lights,
- other compliant resistive loads.
- Allows for connecting to inputs:
- 0-10V analog sensors or potentiometers.
- Active power and energy metering.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.
- installation guide
- FIBARO RGBW Controller 2″” user manual
£24.47 Inc VAT
- Dimensions 28x95x35 mm
- Weight 13 gr
- Hardware Platform ZM5101
- EAN 1220000016408
- IP Class IP IP 20
- Voltage 3,6V
- Device Type Notification Sensor
- Network Operation Reporting Sleeping Slave
- Firmware Version 01.00
- Z-Wave Version 06.02
- Z-Wave Product Id 0371.0002.0007
- Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7″” data sheet
£496.98 Inc VAT
- Video footage stored on two hard disk drives in a RAID1 arrangement
- PoE powered option also available
- Controls a single door and provides additional I/O for general use
- Distributed intelligence architecture, no central point of failure
- Connector port to cascade up to three Paxton10 connectors
- 12V lead acid battery back up
- Paxton10 010-187 – VIDEO CONTROLLER – 12V 4A PSU data sheet
£915.94 Inc VAT
- Approvals/certifications Facilitate compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed
- Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz.
- Mains rated current500mA.
- Internal power supply 19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault).
- Total output current limited to1.5A @ 230Vac Quiescent current100mA (controller with fault buzzer sounding) plus 1mA per Type A outstation and 3.2mA per Type B outstation.
- Max battery size and type2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.
- No. of lines8.Auxiliary relay changeover fault relay (failsafe). 30V 1A max
- Open collector outputs(OP1): Activates when the ECU is ringing; (OP2) Activates when there is an active accessible toilet alarm call; (OP3) Closes when the handset is off-hook and remains active for 2 mins after it is replaced. 24V, 50mA max.
- Other outputs +24 V.
- Typically used to supply power to equipment connected to the ECU’s open-collector outputs (relays, etc). Engineer (AL3) functions Engineer mode and reset buttons (internal).
- Indicators 128 x 64 pixel LCD display; Disablement; System fault; PSU fault; General fault; Power on.
- ControlsSilence Buzzer.
- Other controls are available but are not applicable as no handset is provided on this unit.
- Product dimensions (mm)410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).
- Construction & finish metal lid and base, RAL7035 grey texture.
- IP Rating IP20.
- Weight 3.1kg (without batteries).
- Operating conditions/temperature-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
- 1 year warranty
- C-Tec ECU-8 Voice Evacuation Alarms data sheet
£48.77 Inc VAT£48.77 Inc VAT Add to cart
- Single loop address
- Single mains rated relay contact
- Relay contact rated at 250 Vac @ 5 A (resistive load only) & 48Vdc @ 2 A (resistive load only)
- Auxiliary monitored input
- DIN rail version available
- Integral short-circuit isolator
- Hochiki CHQ-MRC2(SCI) Addressable/Analogue Detection instruction
- Hochiki CHQ-MRC2(SCI) Addressable/Analogue Detection data sheet
£57.27 Inc VAT
£59.06 Inc VAT£59.06 Inc VAT Add to cart
- Loop powered
- Single loop address
- DIL switch addressable
- DIN rail version available
- Two independently controlled changeover relays
- Relays contact rated at 30 Vdc at 1A
- Short circuit isolator
- 3 year warranty
- Hochiki CHQ-DRC2(SCI) Addressable/Analogue Detection spacificatio
- Hochiki CHQ-DRC2(SCI) Addressable/Analogue Detection data sheet
£379.07 Inc VAT
- Galaxy DCM 2-door interface module
- Complete with a 2.75A power supply and RIO Expander module
- Control for 2 doors with Wiegand readers, compatible with any standard wiegand device including 8-bit Burst keypads
- Inputs for door contact, request to exit buttons and function buttons for setting
- Supplied in a large metal cabinet
- 2 Year Warranty
- Honeywell Galaxy C081 Miscellaneous data sheet
£77.82 Inc VAT
- Allows sounders to be operated continuously or be pulsed, 1 second on, 1 second off
- May be synchronised with loop sounders
- An opto-coupled input is provided to monitor the state of the external power supply
- Features group addressing
- Will accept a load of
- Apollo 55000-182 Addressable/Analogue Detection installation guide
- Apollo 55000-182 Addressable/Analogue Detection data sheet