No products in the cart.
£12.80 Inc VAT
- 16m x 22m detection range
- Integrated EOL resistors and enhanced walk test
- Easy access to connectors with quick plug-in feature
- Sealed Optics and Electronics and integrated screw retention features
- Superior Detection and False Alarm Immunity
- Selectable Look Down and PIR White Light Immunity
- Honeywell Intellisense IS3016 PIR
- Honeywell Intellisense IS3016 PIR data sheet
£31.10 Inc VAT
- Omni directional Quad Element Pyro for 360 coverage
- 15m genuine quad detection
- Active IR anti-masking
- Triple end-of-line signalling
- 10 Year Warranty
- Texecom AFC-0001 Prestige AM360 QD data sheet
£85.60 Inc VAT
- HIGH DETECTION COVERAGE
- V-PLEX® PATENTED POLLING LOOP TECHNOLOGY.
- ON-BOARD EOL RESISTORS***
- DIGITAL ADAPTIVE MICROWAVE THRESHOLDS
- SELF-TEST PATENTED SOLUTION
- ADVANCED DUALCORE SIGNAL
- DT8320 Series Data Sheet
£42.61 Inc VAT£42.61 Inc VAT Add to cart
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3, 23 & 17 by the LPCB (0832-CPR-F1115).
- Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC’s XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Application/operation Designed to be ceiling mounted – either stand-alone with a red or white cap or as part of a stacked Sounder/VAD/Detector Base combination.
- VAD category & coverage C-3-8 (15m3 cylindrical coverage).
- Flash rate & colour 0.5Hz / White.Supply/operating voltage17 to 28V DC (Sounder); 21 to 28V DC (Sounder/VAD).
- Quiescent current 550µA @ 24 VDC.
- Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)96dB(A) when set to tone 1.
- Alarm current 14mA (VAD lit, Sounder on max).
- Indicators Polling (green LED) & Short Circuit Isolator Active (amber LED).
- Product dimensions (mm)122mm diameter x 46mm deep (not including optional XP95/Discovery detector and base).
- IP Rating IP21C (Type A).
- Weight 170g.
- Operating conditions/temperature-10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).
- 5 Year warranty.
- C-Tec BF456A/CX/W Horn (Sounder)/Strobes (Beacons) data sheet
£41.96 Inc VAT£41.96 Inc VAT Add to cart
- Provides ‘C-3-8’ light distribution when ceiling mounted (min 0.4 lux over a 3 x 8m cylindrical area).
- Can also provide ‘W-3-3.1’ light distribution when wall mounted (min. 0.4 lux over a 3 x 3.1m cuboid area).
- Impressive 91dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- 550µA quiescent current.
- 14mA alarm current @24Vdc (VAD lit, sounder on max).
- 7 selectable volume levels and up to 15 selectable tone pairs.
- 5 Year warranty.
- C-Tec BF451A/CX/SW Horn (Sounder)/Strobes (Beacons) data sheet
£30.59 Inc VAT
- Manufacturer: FireAngel
- Approved To: Third-party certified to BS 5446-2:2003 by BSi
- Sound Output: Loud 85dB Alarm at 3 meters
- Operating Temperature Range: Class A1, 54°C – 65°C
- Operating Humidity Range: Up to 90% RH% non-condensing
- FireAngel HT-630T data sheet
£39.49 Inc VAT
- Deep base, red body, white flash
- Provides coverage of C-3-15 area
- Weatherproof to IP65
- 20mA @ 0.5Hz
- 2 year warranty
- Klaxon ESB-5007 Strobes20mA (Beacons) 17-60Vdc instruction
- Klaxon ESB-5007 Strobes (Beacons) data sheet
£27.42 Inc VAT£27.42 Inc VAT Add to cart
- Can be used to mount a Ø50mm pole to the ceiling or to the floor
- Heavy duty steel capable of supporting substantial loads
- Multiple grub screws allow micro-adjustment of the pole to ensure a perfectly angled drop, even with heavy loads attached
- Integrated cable management through the top or side of the mount
- Includes cover plate for a neat and tidy installation
- B-Tech Bt7822/B Bracket Mon Bt7822B Ceil Pole Mnt Blk data sheet
£609.35 Inc VAT£609.35 Inc VAT Add to cart
- FireRay 3000 complete system
- Operating range 5-120 Metres
- End to end solution
- Low Level Controller with LCD display
- 5 Year Warranty
- Fire Fighting Enterprises 3000-101 Conventional Detection data sheet
- Microprocessor-controlled dual technology (PIR+MW)
- ● Patented true temperature compensation
- ● Proprietary detection algorithm
- ● Microwave range adjustment
- ● Superior fluorescent interference rejection
£79.06 Inc VAT
- ● Low profile design
£61.94 Inc VAT
- 360o motion detection from a ceiling-mounted device
- Built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology
- Coverage of up to 10m (32.8ft) in diameter; ideal for small-to medium-sized rooms
- Modern, unobtrusive design
- Offers long-lasting value with extended battery life
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Compatible with PowerMaster alarm systems
- Ready for upcoming smart energy-saving capabilities
- visonic-powerg-0-103634 installation guide