No products in the cart.
£92.41 Inc VAT
- for XFP 32 zone main panels
- One required per repeater system
- Fits at main panel
- An optional system expansion device for use with XFP 1/2 Loop 32 Zone fire panels.
- Allows the connection of up to eight XFP Repeaters or eight XFP Main panels (any mix) on an RS485 network.
- One AFP711 card required per networked Main XFP 1/2 Loop 32 Zone panel (note that XFP510-16 and XFP510-32 repeaters include a network driver card as standard).
- The AFP711 is NOT compatible with XFP Single Loop 16 Zone panels which require a CFP761 card for networking.
- 1 year warranty
- C-Tec AFP711 Remote Annunciators/Repeaters data sheet
£832.67 Inc VAT
- Programmable switch input
- Graphical LCD Display
- Ad-NeT/Ad-NeT+ Compatible
- Slide-in Labels
- Small, robust & compact
- 24V DC Operating voltage
- 3 Year Warranty
- Disable/enable options
£1,464.64 Inc VAT
- Display Backlit 240 x 64 graphical LCD
- LED Indicators 3 Red (2 x Fire, 1 x Alarm), 1 Green (Power) & 7 Amber (Fault & System)
- Keypad Alpha Numeric Keypad, Navigation Keys & on-board buzzer mute facility
- Controls (Mx-4020 RCT only) System Keys for Reset, Silence, Resound & Evacuate
- Key-Switch Input Optional Level 2 Access Enable key switch
- Power Supply Input 24 VDC, 150mA (/FT: 188mA) Operating range 15-30V
- External Supply Monitoring Monitored External Fault Input
- Number of Fire Zones 1000 ‘Dynamix’
- Serial port 1 RS232 Onboard for PC connection
- Programming Via on-board Keypad or PC running Windows Tools
- Enclosure Steel IP30
- Cable Entry 20mm Knock-outs. 4 x top and 4 x rear
- Colour Beige (textured)
- Size H x W x D mm Enclosure: 218 x 300 x 44
- Back Box only (when recessing): 218 x 300 x 30
- Weight 2Kg
- Advanced Electronics MX-4020/FT data sheet