No products in the cart.
£12.66 Inc VAT
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-7 by Intertek (0359-CPR-00183).Application/operationUses an IR light source & photodiode to detect smoke.
- Typically used in escape routes, living areas, bedrooms & other enclosed spaces. Particularly effective at detecting slow burning fires caused by overheated electrical wiring or smouldering materials.Application temperaturen/a.Static response temperaturen/a.
- Sensitivity Nominal alarm threshold of 0.16db/m obscuration measured in accordance with EN54-7:2000.
- Supply wiring 2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.
- Supply/operating voltage 9 to 33V DC.
- Quiescent current 30µA @ 24 VDC.
- Alarm voltage 6-33V DC.
- Alarm current 19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; [email protected] 6V DC.
- Alarm reset voltage Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time).
- Expansion connections Remote LED output available via ActiV base.
- Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected.
- Max voltage 2.7V DC.
- Product dimensions (mm)102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
- Construction & finish White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts.
- IP Rating IP42.
- Weight 99g.
- 5 year warranty
- C-Tec C4416 Conventional Detection data sheet