No products in the cart.
Videx GSM4K-2S Intercom
Key Features Include:
• 4000 series modules in a new 316 grade stainless steel matt finish.
• All modules are compatible with the 4000 series surface and flush
back box range and 4000 series rainshields.
• RS485 connectivity.
• Network up to 8 devices (GSM PRO module, 4903 and 4850R) via
the RS485 bus connections.
• Program the additional features using Videx’s new GSM mobile app,
text messages or by the GSMSK PC software.
• Program the primary number and 3 divert numbers in a single text.
• Program multiple dial to open numbers (5 numbers max.) in a single
• Program up to 400 permanent access codes.
• Program up to 32 temporary access codes (between 1 and 255 hrs)
after which time will automatically be deleted.
• Program up to 10 access control timebands for the dial to open
numbers, access codes and proximity fobs/cards.
• Program up to 10 free access timebands.
• Assign up to 10 access levels for the dial to open numbers, access
codes and proximity fobs/cards.£865.92 Inc VAT
£868.75 Inc VAT
- 1 button up to 12 button kits available (surface or flush)
- Expandable up to 50 call buttons
- 4 telephone numbers per call button (1 primary and 3 diverts)
- 1000 dial to open numbers (which can each be assigned to an access level)
- 1000 user integrated proximity access
- 1 programmable call button timeband
- Up to 10 programmable access control timebands
- Up to 10 programmable free access timebands
- Up to 10 programmable access levels
- DDA compliant voice annunciation and call progress LED’s
- Programming by SMS, GSMSK PC software or the new Videx smartphone SMS wizard App.
- Push to exit input and dry contact relay (C, NO and NC)
- 2 auxiliary inputs and 2 auxiliary outputs
- Micro USB connection (for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
- RS485 bus connection (for networking with the Art.4903 keypad and/or Art.4850R off board proximity reader or for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
Videx GSMSK Software
£45.10 Inc VAT
- Program call button numbers including divert numbers
- Program dial to open numbers
- Adjust time settings such as call time, relay time, auxiliary times and modes
- Adjust general settings including speech volumes
- Program user fob/card numbers
- Program access codes (when 4903 keypad networked with GSM PRO, 4810 module)
- View logged events
- Design a custom logo for digital panel display
- Program access control timebands and access levels
- Program free access timebands
- Update GSM module firmware with use of bootloader